Affiliated to: Central Board of Secondary Education (C.B.S.E.)
Affiliation No: 330451
Head / Principal Name: Bijay Kumar
Status of the School: Senior Secondary Level
Affiliated upto 10+2 Level
Affiliated up to: 31/03/2024
Name of Trust/ Society/ Managing Committee: GYSO Educational and Welfare Trust
Total Rooms: 48
Total Labs: 5
Total Libraries: 1
Small Rooms: 8
Medium Rooms: 30
Large Rooms: 10
School Area: 20962.7 Sq.m.
Playground Area: 19185.33 Sq.m.
Address: Nepal Road, Simri Bakhtiyarpur, Saharsa, 852127
Phone Number: 0647 - 5222678
Nearest Railway Station: Simri Bakhtiyarpur
Nearest Bus Stand: Saharsa 22 Km
Nearest Police Station: Bakhtiyarpur
Nearest Airport: Patna 220 Km
Please contact School Management
Please contact School Management
Children are to attend school in neat & clean and in prescribed school uniform.
1. FEE DAY will be First and Second Monday, Tuesday and Saturday of every month between 8:00 am to 12:30 pm.
2. Fees will be received only on producing the Fee Card.
3. After 30th of every month fees will be received on every Monday with late fine of Rs.10/-.
4. The name of the student will be struck-off from the register if the fees are not paid for more than 2 consecutive months or due to absence of the student without prior information up to 30 days.
5. Parents can deposit the fees and other charges for 12 months in one installment at the beginning of the session.
6. Fees for the due months of February & March will be collected in the month of February itself. In the same way fees for the months of May & June will be collected in the month of May.
7. The fee defaulters will not be allowed to attend classes till the arrears are cleared with the Re-admission fee Rs.30/-.
8. The Annual Development fund must be paid with the fee in the first month of the session.
9. A fee-card will be supplied separately
For Physical and Mental development, availability of indoor & outdoor Games by Physical education.
Well equipped and well furnished science laboratory
Rich Library is available
Debate & Quiz content content is organized to promote confidence
Parents teachers meeting is organized time to time for necessary and proper advice.
Books Dress and other required material will be supplied on payment.
09:00 AM to 02:30 PM
09:30 AM to 11:30 AM
The school session starts from 1st April and ends on 31st March with major holidays during winter & summer
Refer to the Academic Plan Open
हमको मन की शक्ति देना
मन विजय करें,
दूसरों को जय करने से पहले
खुद को जय करें।
भेद-भाव अपने दिल से
साफ कर सकें,..........2
दूसरों से भूल हो तो
माफ कर सकें,...........2
खुद में हौसला रहे,
बदी से न डरें।
मुश्किल पड़े तो हम पर
इतना कर्म कर............2
चलें तो धर्म पर
झुठ से बचे रहें
सच का दम भरें
दूसरों की ...............।
जय हे, भारत भाग्य विधाता।
पंजाब, सिन्ध, गुजरात, मराठा,
द्राविड़, उत्कल बंग।
विन्ध्य, हिमाचल यमुना, गंगा,
उच्छल जलधि तरंग।
तब शुभ नामे जागे
तब शुभ आशिष मांगे,
गाहे तब जय गाथा।
जन गण मंगलदायक जय हे,
भारत भाग्य विधाता।
जय हे, जय हे, जय हे,
जय जय जय जय हे।
ईश्वर – अल्लाह तेरे नाम, सबको सनमति दे भगवान।
तेरा ही धरते ध्यान हम, मांगते तेरी दया।
भगवान हमारी बुद्धि को श्रेष्ठ मार्ग पर ले चला।
Almighty God my loving Father
I love you with my whole heart
And above all things.
I offer to you all my thoughts, and actions, and ask you
To bless me during this day
Help me so that
I may know love and serve you
And be eternally happy with
you in heaven.
Powered by Benevolent Software Technologies Private Limited